A partir de 8 de Maio, a AdvancedSearch (pesquisa avançada)
estará disponível como uma função beta
na sua wiki. Esta funcionalidade melhora a página de busca
através de um formulário com parâmetros avançados, tendo por objectivo tornar as opções de pesquisa existentes
mais visíveis e acessíveis a todos. AdvancedSearch é um projecto da equipa WMDE Technical Wishes
. Todos estão convidados a testar a nova funcionalidade, que desejamos lhe seja de grande ajuda no seu trabalho!
Sorry for writing in English. Feel free to translate the content of this message below.
After several years discussing about it, and one year of development and discussion with the communities, the development team of Wikimedia Germany has now released the first version of lexicographical data support on Wikidata.
Since the start of Wikidata in 2012, the multilingual knowledge base was mainly focused on concepts: Q-items are related to a thing or an idea, not to the word describing it. Starting now, Wikidata stores a new type of data: words, phrases and sentences, in many languages, described in many languages. This information will be stored in new types of entities, called Lexemes, Forms and Senses.
The goal of lexicographical data on Wikidata is to provide a structured and machine-readable way to describe words and phrases in multiple languages, stored in a same place, reusable under CC-0. In the near future, this data will be available for Wiktionaries and other projects to reuse, as much as you want to.
For now, we’re at the first steps of this project: the new data structure has been released on Wikidata, and we’re looking for people to try it, and give us feedback on what is working or not. Participating to this project is the opportunity for you to have a voice in it, to make sure that your needs and requests are taken in account very early in the process, and to start populating Wikidata with words in your language!
Here’s how you can try lexicographical data on Wikidata:
- First of all, if you’re not familiar with the data model, I encourage you to have a look at the documentation page. If you’re not familiar with Wikidata at all, I suggest this page as a start point.
- You can also look at the Lexemes that already exists (search features will be improved in the future).
- When you feel ready to create a word, go on d:Special:NewLexeme.
- If some properties that you need are missing, you can suggest them on this page (if you’re not sure how to do it, just let a message on the talk page and someone will help you).
- The main discussion page is d:Wikidata:Lexicographical data. Here, you can ask for help, suggest ways to organize the data, but also leave feedback: if you encounter any bug or issue, let us know. We’re looking especially to know what are the most important features for you to be worked on next.
In any case, feel free to contact me if you have a question or problem, I’ll be very happy to help.
Cheers, Lea Lacroix (WMDE) 12h20min de 23 de maio de 2018 (UTC)